- Teal Blue Premium Silk Chiffon Festive Wear Designer Sareewas $202.70 Special Price $101.27Quickview
- Pinkish Red Premium Organza Festive Wear Designer Sareewas $207.97 Special Price $93.57Quickview
- Glazy Red Premium Organza Festive Wear Designer Sareewas $207.97 Special Price $93.57Quickview
- Navy Blue Premium Organza Festive Wear Designer Sareewas $207.97 Special Price $93.57Quickview
- Pastel Peach Printed And Woven Cotton Silk Designer Sareewas $98.80 Special Price $49.37Quickview
- Faded Blue Embroidered Linen Cotton Designer Sareewas $86.45 Special Price $51.87Quickview
- Bright Crimson Embroidered Zalar Work Banarasi Silk Designer Sareewas $150.20 Special Price $67.57Quickview
- Pastel Green Woven Digital Printed South Cotton Designer Sareewas $95.11 Special Price $57.07Quickview
- Rust Red Woven Digital Printed South Cotton Designer Sareewas $95.11 Special Price $57.07Quickview
- Ice Blue Premium Silk Chiffon Festive Wear Designer Sareewas $199.42 Special Price $99.71Quickview
- Dusty Green Fancy Net and Fur A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $297.18 Special Price $237.74Quickview
- Beige Bhagalpuri Silk Umbrella Lehenga with Dupattawas $473.30 Special Price $378.64Quickview
- Magenta Bhagalpuri Silk Umbrella Lehenga with Dupattawas $462.93 Special Price $370.34Quickview
Navratri Dress Collection
Navratri, a Hindu festival full of colors and brightness is celebrated for nine days in different parts of the country. Navratri begins with Durga Pooja and ends with Dussehra. During Navratri people observe fasting along with following a strict vegetarian diet. People wear vibrant outfits and perform a special dance called Garba. The festival is celebrated with much excitement and joy.
Traditional Navratri Dresses
Everyone wishes to look their best during these nine days as there are prizes for the best dressed ones, therefore outfits play a very important role during Navratri. People wear colourful Navratri dresses and perform Garba. Traditional Navratri outfit includes a colourful and long flowy Ghagra choli and Chaniya choli or Lehenga Choli embroidered all over and paired with beautiful jewellery and accessories. Chaniya cholis and lehengas look extremely elegant and colourful. These outfits are extremely playful and look very attractive while performing Garba.
These traditional outfits are basically found and made in Gujrat, representing happiness and energy. These Gujrati Chaniya cholis are globally famous because of their bright and beautiful colors available in a wide range of designs and styles. Chaniya choli is highly preferred during this festival as it is considered to be a traditional Indian attire during Navratri. Let us look at some of the Chaniya choli designs that women adorn during Navratri:
- Chaniya cholis with digital prints
- Mirror Worked Chaniya choli
- Bandhini lehengas
- Gamthi work lehengas
- Indo-western Style
Navratri outfits will always be colorful as colors hold great significance during this festive season. As the fashion keeps changing, you will see more of western looks in our traditional Indian outfits. A lot of females specially girls opt for the Indo-western look in Navratri. They wear long ghagras with crop tops and t-shirts paired with a traditional dupatta and some oxidized jewellery or long skirts and t-shirts with a colourful dupatta wrapped around.
While choosing outfits for Navratri, you must ensure that it needs to be comfortable and easy to carry. You must be able to perform Garba and enjoy the festive season in whatever you wear. Style your outfits in ways that you like. Pair them up with beautiful oxidized jewellery and colourful dupatta to go with it.
Saree is one such traditional wear that never goes out of fashion, whilst only the style keeps changing. Apart from other traditional dresses, women also wear sarees on Navratri. There are various different types of sarees worn during the festival like threadwork sarees, Jacquard and Borderless sarees, zari work sarees, bandhini sarees and sarees with lehariya designs etc. available in different colours and designs. Wearing distinctly colored sarees during Navratri is a common practice among women. They wear dresses of certain colors on each of the nine days of Navratri which includes orange, white, red, blue, yellow, green, grey, purple and peacock green, respectively. If you do not want to wear the traditional style sarees, add a twist and spice up your traditional look by pairing them up with a crop top, off-shoulder top and give it an Indo-Western look. Style a plain solid crop top or a t-shirt with a colourful bandhini saree or in contrast with a solid colour georgette or crepe saree. This will give you an elegant yet stunning look making you comfortable at the same time.
Salwar Suits for Navratri
After Lehenga cholis and sarees, women will also be spotted in traditional salwar suits and dresses during Navratri. Salwar suits come in various designs, colours and patterns in fabrics like cotton, silk, georgette, crepe etc. These are comparatively very comfortable to wear and carry during the Garba nights. You can style your salwar suits in different ways. Go for a plain salwar suit with a heavy mirror worked multicolor dupatta or a banarsi dupatta or wear your salwar suit with a beautiful waist coat, cropped jacket or long shrugs for the festive look. Mix match your salwar suits in Indo-western style to rock every day during Navratri.