Ethnic Indian outfits are loved by every Asian women. Since the fashion industry keeps evolving every now and then, the demand for salwar suits are constant. Whether you’re looking for a Diwali dress, wedding dress or any other festival, an ethnic outfit with any shade of blue is highly preferred by women. Blue is the symbolism of tranquility and yet makes you feel royal. Blue is a color loved by all kinds of women, whether they prefer warm tones or soothing shades. Because of psychological reasons, Blue tends to create a cool effect on your body as well as on the minds of the people who glance at your outfit.
If you’re a salwar kameez lover, you’ll know how comfortable it makes you feel and how graceful it looks. Amongst all the Indian outfits, a dark colored salwar kameez, for example blue makes you look slimmer as compared to other dresses. People with a healthy body can opt for a salwar suit. If you are looking for a perfect ethnic outfit, you can get them from retail shops or online from e-commerce stores where you can get ample number of options to choose from, be it a blue salwar kameez, cotton salwar suits, anarkalis etc. These ethnic outfits are present in a wide range of sizes, colours and styles to suit everybody.
One of the most loved ethnic outfits for ladies, lehenga cholis, can be styled from multiple points of view that are each as exquisite as another.
Decorated lehenga choli
Vigorously adorned lehenga cholis are well known among most ladies for the look and feel they offer. These fashioner lehengas are ideal for weddings and other such excellent events that tag along once in a while.
Harvest top lehengas
Harvest top lehengas are one more style in the pattern. Subbing the ethnic choli for a yield top, one can test a lot with this look by evaluating changed examples and techniques of harvest best that wonderfully contrast the lehenga you expect to wear.
An Indo-western combination
Consolidating the traditional look with a western impact has been an evergreen pattern among all the significant fashionistas.
Mermaid or fishtail lehenga
The mermaid lehenga is tight and cozily folds over the hips and the midsection down until the knees beneath which it exquisitely flares, giving it the vibe of a fishtail. On the off chance that you have a shapely and stunning figure, this is the ideal style of lehenga to complement those bends and look ethereal simultaneously.
Lehenga Choli Fabrics
While lehenga cholis were initially made utilizing cotton and less complex materials, the development of different textures and the acknowledgment of the considerable number of showstoppers that can be made using them prompted the making of lehenga cholis in touches that add to the finesse of the outfit. From an imperial vibe to helpful wear, you can discover lehenga cholis planned to utilize various textures.
Known for the non-abrasiveness and luxurious surface, silk has been utilized, taking the shape of lehenga cholis for ages. For amazing events, silk lehengas are the ideal choice to pick.
Net is one more texture utilized, taking the shape of lehenga cholis. Ideal for each event, net lehengas offer a great look and make you a dream to view.
Brocade is complicatedly weaved before being utilized, really taking the shape of ethnic Indian wear. With brocade lehengas, you make sure to get an outfit that shouts tastefulness with how it is planned.
Light in weight with a crepe feel, georgette is a perfect texture for any climate. A lehenga planned from this specific texture makes sure to be agreeable and look tasteful simultaneously.
- Teal Blue Net Festive Wear Designer Lehenga Choli with Pattern Embroiderywas $202.29 Special Price $91.04Quickview
- Ice Blue Fine Georgette Festive Wear Designer Lehenga Choliwas $277.83 Special Price $138.92Quickview
- Navy Blue Fine Georgette Festive Wear Designer Lehenga Choliwas $238.14 Special Price $119.07Quickview
- Sky Blue Fine Georgette Festive Wear Designer Lehenga Choliwas $238.14 Special Price $119.07Quickview
- Navy Blue Soft Net Festive Wear Designer Lehenga Choliwas $317.52 Special Price $158.76Quickview
- Teal Blue Silk Satin Heavy Designer Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $285.77 Special Price $157.19Quickview
- Aqua Blue Banarasi Silk A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $259.78 Special Price $103.92Quickview
- Royal Blue Banarasi Silk A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $259.78 Special Price $103.92Quickview
- Blue Bhagalpuri Silk Umbrella Lehenga with Dupattawas $548.60 Special Price $438.89Quickview
- Blue Tafeta Art Silk Umbrella Lehenga with Dupattawas $175.90 Special Price $140.71Quickview