Grey Lehenga Choli Online
- Bluish Grey Soft Net Embroidered Party Wear Designer Lehenga Choliwas $279.60 Special Price $139.80
- Light Grey Soft Net Embroidered Party Wear Designer Lehenga Choliwas $262.80 Special Price $131.40
- Dark Grey Digital Printed Rera Silk Party Wear Lehenga Choliwas $127.92 Special Price $76.78
- Steel Grey Mono Net Party Wear Designer Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $202.68 Special Price $91.18
- Silver Grey Net Party Wear Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $112.78 Special Price $45.12
- Perfect Grey Net Party Wear Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $119.76 Special Price $47.88
- Silver Grey Fine Georgette Party Wear Designer Lehenga Choliwas $266.40 Special Price $119.88
- Deep Grey Premium Organza Party Wear Designer Lehenga Choliwas $239.98 Special Price $131.98
- Dazzling Grey Silk Festive Wear Heavy Designer Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $339.00 Special Price $237.24
- Dusty Grey Soft Net Festive Wear Designer Lehenga Choliwas $211.68 Special Price $105.82
- Dark Grey Art Silk A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $157.25 Special Price $70.75
- Grey Organza Umbrella Lehenga with Dupattawas $336.12 Special Price $268.90
- Grey Net Umbrella Lehenga with Dupattawas $232.70 Special Price $186.17
- Whitish Grey Net Wedding Wear Heavy Designer Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $406.10 Special Price $263.98
- Grey Art Silk A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $154.68 Special Price $69.58
- Grey Value Addition Fabric and Net A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $227.78 Special Price $182.23
- Grey Fancy Jacquard A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $220.03 Special Price $176.02
- Dark Grey Tafeta Art Silk A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $232.94 Special Price $186.36
- Grey Fancy Value Addition Fabric A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $259.85 Special Price $207.89
Exlusive Grey Color Lehenga Designs
The Indian fashion industry produces a number of Indian women attires. The designers keep bringing in new styles and designs to choose from such as long anarkali suits, lehengas, Sharara suits, outfits for occasions like sangeet dresses, haldi dresses, Diwali dresses, etc. Lehengas are loved by every women. Be it a bride or the guests, lehenga is always their first choice. Gone are the days when brides wore simple kurtis and salwar suits for their haldi, mehendi functions. Today they prefer lehengas for their pre-wedding functions with a modern and trendy look by pairing it with different styles of blouses and crop tops.
Women today want to look modern and trendy by taking over an Indo-western look.
They pair their lehengas with different styles of tops, crops tops, blouses, and beautifully draped duppatas. You can pair a simple grey lehenga with a black crop top along with a black net fancy duppata, or a blue lehenga choli with a heavy velvet duppata with beautiful zari work and heavy embroidery. Pair you grey lehenga with beautiful oxidized jewellery to complete your look for any party or festival.
Lehengas are worn on various occasions like pre-wedding functions, wedding day, family gatherings, religious gatherings, and festivals. They are made from various different material such as georgette, crepe, silk, net, banarasi, cotton etc. A lehenga made from velvet is perfect for a winter wedding whereas a lehenga made from georgette or chiffon is perfect a summer wedding.