Green Lehenga Choli
- Rich Green Organza Party Wear Designer Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $259.69 Special Price $116.87Quickview
- Dark Green Soft Net Wedding Wear Heavy Designer Lehenga Choliwas $449.54 Special Price $269.75Quickview
- Bottle Green Net Wedding Wear Heavy Designer Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $439.95 Special Price $285.97Quickview
- Pistachio Green Georgette Wedding Wear Designer Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $296.95 Special Price $207.87Quickview
- Pista Green Georgette Wedding Wear Designer Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $296.95 Special Price $207.87Quickview
- Pista Green Mono Net Festive Wear Designer Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $298.25 Special Price $104.39Quickview
- Rama Net Festive Wear Designer Lehenga Choli with Pattern Embroiderywas $166.97 Special Price $75.14Quickview
- Bottle Green Soft Net Festive Wear Designer Lehenga Choliwas $262.08 Special Price $131.04Quickview
- Mint Green Soft Net Festive Wear Designer Lehenga Choliwas $229.32 Special Price $114.63Quickview
- Bottle Green Silk Satin Heavy Designer Lehenga Choli with Dupattawas $235.87 Special Price $129.74Quickview
- Light Green Fancy Jacquard A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $217.07 Special Price $173.65Quickview
- Pine Green Fancy Velvet A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $261.90 Special Price $209.51Quickview
- Dusty Green Fancy Net and Fur A Line Lehenga with Dupattawas $297.18 Special Price $237.74Quickview
- Pista Green Art Silk Umbrella Lehenga with Dupattawas $150.38 Special Price $120.30Quickview
Stylish Green Lehengas for Sangeet, Wedding & Parties
A green lehenga choli is just the perfect outfit for a mehendi function. Pair you green lehenga choli with beautiful floral jewellery to complete the look. A lehenga is every girl’s favourite. Be it a bride or the guests, lehenga is always their first choice. Gone are the days when bride’s had to wear boring kurtis and suits for their pre-wedding functions. It’s the age of lehengas paired with beautiful crop tops and blouses of different styles for a trendy look along with floral jewellery if it’s a haldi function.
There are a number of occasions where women wear lehengas such as pre-wedding events, festivals, parties, religious gatherings, family gatherings etc. It surely looks perfect for every occasion. Go are the days when lehengas were worn with simple cholis. In modern times, women pair their lehengas with different styles of tops, crops tops, blouses, and beautifully draped duppatas. It looks different and chic paired with beautiful jewellery to make you look perfect.
Lehengas come in various designs and styles such as an A line lehenga, Umbrella lehenga choli design, Chaniya cholis etc. Lehengas are very playful outfits and are hence worn mainly while performing Garba or for a sangeet night as it look beautiful while dancing. They are made from various different material such as georgette, crepe, silk, net, banarasi, cotton etc. They look extremely beautiful and outstanding.